Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Evaluation...Anti Bullying

In the end I think I did really well. We finished our games and we posted them on the blog. In the whole project we did really well, because all of us made our games and animations. I think I used my time well and I contributed well to the team. Sometimes I think I was playing the games for fun instead of working which put me off, but I think I worked well in the end. 

Investigate: In this section we made some prototype games for sploder. We were using different sites as well, but we decided to go for sploder. 

Design: In this section we designed our games and tested them to out to see which ones were better. 

Plan: In this section we planned on how we were going to make the games, what type of game we are going to make and what software we will use.

Create: Here, we actually created the game, it was a lot of fun. We had lots of games, but in the end we could only use 2. 

What we did well was, we worked like a team and worked together. I could have improved on using my time better because i played some games while I was waiting. I could have finished it quicker. What I would do better is change sploder, you could only choose 2 types of games and they were a bit violent. We finished out project 1 day before the due date so we used our time well. This project changed me about bullying and It told me never to bully. 

Project Analysis:

Week 1: In Week one we spent our time looking and testing the right website.
Week 2: We were discussing how we will make our games.
Week 3: Started testing our games and making prototypes
Week 4: We made our games and were finalizing them.
Week 5: We had finished our games and posted them on the ab4kidz blog. 

No comments: