Sunday, March 1, 2009

Design Specification

I have made 3 different games for my design. They all worked well, but I still have not Finalized my design. My designs are about this:

1st design: My first design was about 2 kids who have to get a key to get to the teachers room. There are good and bad things about this game. 

Good: The game is easy
It is basic
It is fun

Bad: The game has robots
It is a bit violent

2nd Design: This game was different, this was about 6 kids who are being bullied by a whole bunch of bullies. The idea is the same about getting the key to the teacher.

Good: The game is fun
The game is basic

Bad: It has space ships

3rd Design: This design was a completely different type than the others. It is about a boy, who is being bullied by some monsters. The monsters are the bullies. The game has weapons and you must defeat the bully.

Good: The game is fun
The game has humans
It is about bullying 

Bad: It is unrealistic
It has weapons

We will be using two design in the end, one will be a site called Command and Conquer (commandandconquer.com) In this game you are allowed to create a game however you want to in a sort of fantasy. 

The Sploder game that I will be using is my second design because it is easy to play, it has a good story line. 

I think in this project I have worked well because I have finished 3 designs and have finished my design. 


1 comment:

14akm said...

i like it.
( LOL i kept it simple XD)