Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My final Evaluation




I have completely finished my Iweb. It was a lot of fun doing it. I have some multimedia in it which makes it stand out. The colors I used also make it stand out. I think I have done really well in this project. It has navigation buttons, it has 5 pages and it has information people need for a natural disaster. In the end everything worked out. My Iweb worked really well and its exactly hoe I imagined it, but better. I think I followed the Design Cycle well. I first investigated my product (Floods). Then I Planed how my design would look and in the end it looked like it was supposed to.  Then I created my Iweb. I put most of the necessary information on my Iweb. I had multimedia and a reference page and most of the info. The next step is what I am doing at this moment. I am Evaluating over my Iweb. In the end it turned out great. I had a lot of fun. 

No comments: