Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Client Meeting







The design and layout of my web pages did go according to my plan. I have lost my plan, but I am going to make it again. My homepage looks exactly as how I have drawn it in my plan. I have done a lot of research in the class, I have researched: What is a flood? What to do in case of a flood, how a flood can be caused. I have also researched what has happened to people in recent floods as well as the power of floods. The main Font I used was felt tip, with a blue color. The font looked catchy and it was easy to read. I used blue because I have lots of pictures about the text that I have written, I wanted to put a few videos, but I am still trying to figure out how. I have 4 pages right now, and am going to make my 5th soon. In the Iweb application, there are still stuff I am trying to figure out. For one I am looking for the undo button and looking for how to upload videos. web widget is a portable chunk of code that can be installed and executed within any separate HTML-based web page by an end user without requiring additional compilation. They are derived from the idea of code reuse. Other terms used to describe web widgets include: gadget, badge, module, webjit, capsule, snippet, mini and flake. Web widgets usually but not always use DHTMLJavaScript, or Adobe Flash. Widgets often take the form of on-screen tools (clocks, event countdowns, auction-tickers, stock market tickers, flight arrival information, daily weather etc). Yes I do have an emergency plan, I took all the precautions and watch the news, incase this happens. I am going to make my reference page last, after I have finished my Iweb.  

3 comments:

A.R Baig said...

Pretty good, Mujeeb you tell every thing that's going on ur blog but when yousay 'stuff' describe what kind of stuff. other then that it's pretty good.

From: Abdul Rahman
^_^

noor hajar el-talmas said...

great blog nothing is wrong with it

Numair said...

Thanks ^_^ for now at least =P